Motor Vehicle Collisions
Our technical investigations utilize leading edge research combined with the scientific knowledge and experience of industry leading engineers. With specialized attention, we apply systematic and complex methods to technically assess all contributing factors leading to the event of a collision.
Our Motor Vehicle Collision reconstruction services may encompass a variety of motorized vehicles, i.e. motorcycles, passenger cars, vans, trucks, buses, articulated trucks/buses, recreational vehicles, trains, etc. The collision may also include pedestrians, bicycles, roadside barriers, trees, utility poles and so on.
The following list are examples of some issues that we commonly address in the process of Reconstructing Accidents. This list is by no means exhaustive.
- Speed and Collision Severity Evaluation
- Seat belt usage and effectiveness
- Collision Sequence and Dynamics
- Crash Data Recorder (CDR) Data Download and Analysis
- Driver Identification
- Collision Avoidance Potential (CAP)
- Perception/Response to Identifiable Hazards
- Sideswipe Collisions
- Rollover Collisions